Let's Bake: Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies

Hey, Thanks for checking out my blog 😁.

 So I found this low-carb/ keto recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies on the FatForWeightLoss website. The pictures looked delicious and the best part was these cookies were about 2.3g carbs per cookie 🍪.

The total carbs for this recipe is 19g, fibre is 2.7g, and the sugar alcohol content is 14g. After doing the math, its 2.3g net carbs.

My attempt didn't turn out as well, but I guess you have to start somewhere. As you'll see in m nutrition breakdown below. I had a hard time finding good sugar-free chocolate chips. Which I think contributes to the difference in my total carbs in the end. I should also note that I used egg replacer.


Here is my masterpiece.

The Nutrition Facts

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 I burnt the cookies for sure.

 

 

 

 

 

Comments